Teach a 12-Week Pacesetter Class with Deb’s
Get Out of the Rut Pacesetter Program!
If you are ready to take a quantum leap in your personal and professional life, this dynamic 12 week Pacesetter Program is for you!
In 12 short weeks you will:
- Learn practical tools and strategies to assist you in busting through mental and emotional ruts
- Learn how to use the power of your mind to increase your bottom line
- Discover your personal power and business potential
- Break through self-sabotage forever
- Increase your self-confidence
- Build consistency into your business
- Increase your bookings and multiply your sales
Listen to Deb’s Q&A About the New Pacesetter Program.
Visit us at Seminar for more!
Streaming to your iPhone or iPad?
Click Here for this informative exchange!
- Workbook for Get Out of the Rut and On With Your Life 12-week Course!
- All activities laid out in detail
- Discussion questions in your manual you can ask each week in your PaceSetter class
- PaceSetting assignments that are all connected to IPAs
- Every person in the class will need a book and a workbook
- Participants get to choose how much they are going to do and get points for what they do
- Incentives from Deb Erickson for Completing the Program
- If they complete the program, they get a certificate from Deb.
- If they complete at a ‘high level’ of points, they get a certificate and a special card.
- If they complete at a ‘premium level’ of points, they ALSO get a group call with Deb, probably once a quarter.
- Director’s Guide of resources and bullet point suggestions to help
- PaceSetters Trainers Call twice a month for facilitators to ask questions
- Any Director can teach this program. You do not need to be enrolled in RutBusting
- Designed to get your people moving, and moving quickly!
- Downloadable “Best of the Best” affirmation for PaceSetter course members. Will have special tools.
- Course Participants will get a weekly email from Deb that may have a 10 minute call presentation from Deb in the email.
This course will really help your people who are feeling the most frustrated!
We expect to start supporting classes the 2nd or 3rd week of August (we will keep you updated). Small quantities of the workbook and course order forms will be available at Seminar. We will have a flier for you to share this program available before Seminar!